Womens Work wear
In today’s retail environment many brands have shied away from developing a true professional work wear collection for women. Many brands today find it difficult to find womens suits that balance femininity and professionalism. Instead a lot of designers focus on sportswear and casual clothing in hopes of accommodating the masses and in turn avoid providing for the growing trend of women in the work place. This leaves a hole for many women within jobs such as lawyers, accountants, and investment managers etc. who do not have the option to go work dresses casual. Many women in fact need a strong working wardrobe either trouser suits or skirt suits.
Putting together the right work wardrobe can be difficult and a lot of the time it comes down to knowing the tricks to maximize your clothing investment and knowing you body type.
Here are some tips:
- Nothing worse than an ill fitting suit. Therefore find a great tailor or seamstress that can alter your suit if it doesnâ??t quite fit as well as you hoped.
- Branch out and try buying a suit other than a solid black power suit. There are some fabulous suits with various patterns, texture and shapely styles that will soften your look.
- Perhaps mix and match your suits. Match your patterned and textured jackets with solid trousers and skirts.
- Invest in a full range of colourful shirts in order to refresh your day to day look.
- Investing in a selection of shirts will give the illusion of a much bigger wardrobe.
- Invest in accessories. Another great way to vary you work wear wardrobe is with accessories.
- For the biggest effect, invest in contrasting accessories. Colours such as tan, navy, red look great with a grey pencil skirt suit. While a dark suit with a white blouse paired with silver accessories can be a completely different look to the same black suit paired with a bright blouse and gold accessories.
- Lastly it is so very important to take care of your suits. Suits can be expensive as they are seen as an investment. Therefore, taking proper care, with the likes of regular dry cleaning will ensure your suits last for years.